FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the construction requirements?
- How long does a construction usually take?
- What materials are used in the construction?
- Can I provide my own architectural design?
- Do you accept renovation projects?
- Do you charge a fee for site inspection?
- Is there a minimum required lot area or floor area?
- Can I make design alterations in the middle of the construction?
- Can I provide my own materials for the construction?
- What is the average cost or rate of a house construction?
- What are the accepted financing options available?
- Do you offer a payment scheme?
- Are the permits included in the total construction cost?
- What other fees are required upon starting the construction project?
- What common problems are encountered during a construction?
- Does the construction come with a warranty?
- Do you accept projects outside Metro Manila?
- Can you construct a house even if I’m not in the Philippines?
- Why should I choose Loza Builders Design and Construction?
Transfer certificate of title (certified copy if available).
It depends on the area and the finish chosen by the client. Example: Elegant and high end finish would require longer time to finish. However, for reference, a house with an area of 100 sqm can be completed in 5 months to 6 months (weather and other factors were not yet considered).
Exterior walls uses 6 inches CHB and interior walls uses 4 inches CHB. Roof frames are made of steel while the ceiling/interior is made of gypsum board and the ceiling/exterior is made of hardiflex. For the flooring at the ground, we use 60×60 granite while the second floor uses laminated flooring elegant finish and high end finish only). Other materials to be are indicated in the Memorandum of Agreement.
Yes, we allow our clients to use their own and plan.
For now, we do not accept renovation projects.
We do not charge any fee for the site inspection, but before you set a schedule it would be best if you can contact us, so we can pre-qualify your property and the thorough aspect of the project can be discussed.
The minimum required floor area is 100 sqm.
Yes, alteration or modifications are allowed before or during construction which should be discussed and approved by both parties.
As much as possible we only entertain projects involving labor and materials. In our past experience, having no control in the delivery of materials affects the systematic flow of our work, the turnover time and overall quality.
The average rate is P22,000 per sqm (for a standard design) and P24,000 per sqm (for an elegant design) depending on the location of the lot.
As much as possible we recommend cash payment or bank financing.
We require 30% downpayment and the balance is payable on an installment basis depending on the number of months the construction will be completed.
Yes, all the permits are included in the total construction cost.
We require an initial P75,000 to P100,000 payment to cover the actual expenses for the preparation of plans and permit.
The most common problems are the weather conditions, adjoining property owners, and delay in delivery. This will all be taken care of Loza Builders Design and Construction.
For now we only consider projects within Metro Manila up to Laguna and depending on the total area to be constructed, we may also consider Bulacan, Taytay, Antipolo, Rizal and other nearby cities and municipalities.
Yes, It is possible. Plans can be emailed but it would be best if you have somebody to check at the site from time to time or maybe check the possible modification.
We require our clients to visit our existing work prior to finalization of contract. This way, clients will be able examine the materials as well as the quality of work we offer. We also bring our clients to owners of our previous projects to show our honesty, client satisfaction and to boast the quality of work we have even in the past.